New growth strategy – Vladimir Potanin, owner and founder of Interros, acquires a controlling stake in Petrovax Pharm.
- Supplying approximately 14,000,000 doses of Grippol® Plus vaccine in accordance with the National Vaccination Calendar. Petrovax started regional shipments of the flu vaccine in August to ensure early children immunisation for the 2013–2014 flu season. The vaccine was first shipped to the regions affected by flooding in the Far Eastern Federal District: the Jewish Autonomous Region, Khabarovsk Territory, and Amur Region.
- Launching full-cycle production, quality control and assurance of the 13-valent pneumococcal conjugate vaccine within a joint project with Pfizer. Manufacturing first commercial batches of vaccine.
- Implementing an automated personnel training and development management system.
- Supporting, jointly with Pfizer, a project initiated by the Rostropovich-Vishnevskaya Foundation for the Health & Future of Children. Thousands of babies under one year old in Saint Petersburg have been vaccinated with the pneumococcal vaccine manufactured at a cutting-edge production site of NPO Petrovax Pharm and supplied free of charge.
- Providing, jointly with Pfizer, charitable aid to the flooded regions in the Far Eastern Federal District. 20,000 doses of vaccine were shipped to the Khabarovsk Territory for immunisation of children and the elderly suffering from a chronic pathology caused by the pneumococcal infection.
- Organising the Free Donorship Programme, a charitable donor campaign run jointly with the Haematological Scientific Center.